The right Dremel attachments for your favorite Dremel tool makes the life of a do it yourselfer so much easier, including everything from doing auto repair to drywall projects. If you have a rotary Dremel and a router attachment then you have a small but very effective router. Even your pet’s nails can be maintained with the appropriate rotary tool and Dremel attachments.
Dremel brand tools and Dremel Attachments are used by hobbyists for arts and crafts and do it yourself enthusiasts of all types. Dremel tools can help you to perform a wide variety of everyday jobs with ease. The variable speed versions rotate at RPM’s of 3,000 to 37,000, and most come with a five year manufacturer’s warranty. The Dremel name has become a standard when talking about rotary tools in general because of the quality and service of the first rotary Dremel tool originally developed by Albert J. Dremel founder of the Dremel company in 1932 Racine, Wisconsin.
If you are shopping online for Dremel attachments, or Dremel brand tools and accessories, the selection and low prices at Amazon.com are hard to beat. They are the most trusted and most shopped site on the internet and carry almost anything you could ever imagine.
The three main types tools that use Dremel attachments are:
Rotary tools, oscillating tools, and a new multi-purpose tool called the Dremel Trio.
Corded Rotary Tools
- 4000 Series High Performance Rotary Tool
- 300 Series Variable Speed Rotary Tool
- 200 Series Rotary Tool
- 100 Series Rotary Tool
Cordless Rotary Tools
- Dremel 8000 10.8V Lithium-ion Cordless
- Dremel Stylus™ Lithium-ion Cordless
- Dremel 7700 7.2V Cordless MultiPro
- 7300 MiniMite Cordless
- Pumpkin Carving Kit
- Pet Nail Grooming Tool
- Cordless Golf Club Cleaning Tool
- Multi-Max Corded
- Multi-Max Cordless
Dremel Trio Multipurpose Tool
- Note: The Dremel Trio uses only Trio accessories. Dremel rotary tool accessories are not compatible with the Trio tool.
- If you need Dremel attachments for the Trio, be sure to check compatibility.